TEDxManchester returns this month after an unexpected two-year hiatus, and the full of speakers has now been confirmed ahead of the festival.
Taking over Bridgewater Hall on Sat 12 Mar, the latest instalment will welcome Oxford University experimental psychologist Charles Spence, talking about hacking and rebalancing the stimulation of our five senses, UCL specialist in evolution and behaviour, Nichola Raihani, who’ll focus on the challenges of modern parenting, and London Business School’s Alex Edmans, who’ll discuss how businesses should priorities social purpose over profit.
They join the previously announced speakers, all of whom are listed below:
- Oliver Burkeman on Why Patience is a Superpower
- Jenna Macchiochi on The Truth About Boosting Immunity
- Christina Gravert advocating for testing & experimentation
- Daliso Chaponda on why comedy & pain make unlikely partners
- Dean Lomax on the discovery of the ‘Rutland Sea Dragon’
- Helen Nutall on The Remarkable Resilience of the Human Brain
- Carlton Cummins on Supercharging the Battery for a Sustainable Future
- Tahmima Anam reflecting on ten years as a female in a tech startup
- The Ukebox ukulele boy band
- Bradley Lengden
- Published on:
- Mon 7 Mar 2022