Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Manchester Wire.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any
prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw will include those who have entered via the competition web page before the deadline date of noon on Friday 6 November 2020. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
8. ManchesterWire will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
9. The prize will be one overnight stay for two at the Kimpton Clocktower Hotel in a standard room, with complementary nearby parking, early check-in at 12pm, fully inclusive breakfast at The Refuge and late check out at 2pm.
10. Manchester Wire’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
11. The winner will be drawn at random.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. Blackout dates apply.
13. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of Manchester Wire regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The winner will be notified after Friday 6 November 2020.
16. Manchester Wire will attempt to contact the winner by email/social media up to two times.
17. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the
the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Manchester Wire reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
18. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Manchester Wire for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
19. The winner agrees to the release of their first name.
20. An announcement of the winner’s first name will be made available via Manchester Wire’s Twitter account.
21. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Manchester Wire’s Privacy Notice.
22. By entering this competition only you are giving us permission to share your email with Kimpton Clocktower Hotel who may contact you with offers. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Limitation of Liability
23. Manchester Wire does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
24. Manchester Wire reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any
time, without prior notice.
25. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.