We have a treat for all our Manchester Wire readers: free weekend tickets to the Aviva Investors Manchester Art Fair and The Manchester Contemporary at Manchester Central. The Aviva Investors Manchester Art Fair (previously Buy Art Fair) is the largest, longest established and most prestigious art fair in the North, featuring its strongest roster of exhibitors to date, with over 120 UK and international artists and galleries. The event also includes The Manchester Contemporary, which offers a unique platform for the sale of original artworks and the chance for some of Europe’s most exciting contemporary creators to foster lasting relationships with art professionals and collectors. Now in its tenth year, the upcoming edition of The Manchester Contemporary is set to be the best yet. Claim your free tickets here. The event includes a host of fun, free things to do for all ages including:-
1. Print demonstrations by Manchester’s Hot Bed Press with a working ‘etch press’ on stand 435
2. Kids activities hosted by Cass Art and The Big Draw Festival
3. Guided tours of the critically acclaimed work at the Manchester Contemporary by professional curators
4. Adult drawing classes hosted by Creative Art Classes taking in styles such as ‘Realism to Abstraction’ and ‘Expressionism’ on stand 450
5. Get painting with try out Cass Art’s new paint range – again, stand 450.
Fri 12 Oct – Sun 14 Oct, Manchester Central, Windmill Street, Petersfield, Manchester, M2 3GX, Tel: 0161 834 2700, Fri 5-9pm, Sat 10am-6pm, Sun 10am-5pm, free – using the link above or here, www.manchesterartfair.co.uk
Published on: Sun 7 Oct 2018