With many of Manchester’s most loved restaurants and bars starting to re-open following lockdown, there’s never been a better – or more important – time to support city centre venues in a safe and responsible way. To help you get started, we’re giving one lucky Manchester Wire reader the chance to win dinner for two at Caribbean restaurant and bar, Turtle Bay. With two venues in town (one on Oxford Road and another in the heart of the Northern Quarter), this popular spot has fired up their grill and is once again ready to transport you from rainy Manchester to a tropical getaway with its punchy Caribbean dishes and colourful cocktail deals. With their famous jerk chicken, curry goat, beach tapas and flavoursome vegan chicken burger the Mother Clucker on the menu, you’ll be spoiled for choice when it comes to finding the perfect belly-filler. Mouth watering? Enter our competition below before it closes at midday on Friday 31 July and you could be in with a chance of winning dinner for two at one of Turtle Bay’s Manchester restaurants. Find the entry form and full T&Cs below. Good luck!
Please Note: This competition has now closed.
– Your prize is for Dinner for 2 at Turtle Bay Restaurants, up to the value of £50. You will be given a £50 Digital Gift Voucher which will enable you to redeem this prize. Any additional items, guests or service charge over and above this amount must be covered by yourself.
– Your booking may be subject to time or day restrictions.
– Available to redeem in Turtle Bay Manchester Northern Quarter, or Oxford Road. Please ensure you check our website for openings and opening times
– Prize to be redeemed within 1 month of notification
– Prize is not to be sold, transferred or gifted to any other person without prior arrangement from Turtle Bay Restaurants
– You must be 18 or older to enter.
– Turtle Bay reserves the right to remove or change this prize at any time.
Fri 24 Jul, Turtle Bay, 33-35 Oxford Street, Manchester, M1 4BH & 6-50, Oldham Street, Manchester, M4 1LE, Tel: 0161 236 4101 & 0161 235 8411
- Guest Post
- Published on:
- Fri 24 Jul 2020